Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Happy Wednesday!

Hope this finds everyone feeling well...feels like it's been forever since my last post... probably because it has been over a week! We just had that lovely stomach bug going around go through our house so I think everyone has recovered and it's great to see this nice weather and be able to open the windows and air the place out! Anyways, today I am wondering what scrapbook tool or embellishment you couldn't live without? Since starting to scrapbook just over 7 years ago, so many new products and tools have been introduced to the industry. I must say I like to use stickles, washi tape, and buttons on my layouts and cards. A new product released not along are the fantastic feathers from Bella Blvd (you can follow their blog for ideas and inspiration) check it out! I'll be posting some fall layouts I made with the Simple Stories Harvest Lane 6 x 6 paper pad later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment