Thursday, April 18, 2013

Introduction

Hello Blog followers! Welcome to my blog... bare with me while I get everything set-up the way I'd like it. A little about me. I have been paper crafting for about 7 years now, started when I was pregnant with my first daughter. My first project were making the cards for my baby shower (maybe I'll dig up a picture to share with you.) I've been a Memory Works consultant for just over a year now. I enjoy spending time with my 2 daughters, scrapping, as well as various other activities...just finding the time for it all can be interesting sometimes as I have a fulltime job out of the home as well. I will try to update at least once a week. Although, I am hoping to do it more often than that but let's start out with a small goal and work my way up :-) Thanks for stopping by and come back weekly for Memory Works updates and projects I'll share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment