Friday, April 19, 2013

NEW MW CATALOGS ARE READY TO ORDER- WOOT WOOT!

Finally the day has come, I put in my order for the NEW 2013 Spring/Summer Memory Works catalogs! I have several customers anxiously awaiting their arrival. Just last night I got a call from a nice lady I met at a vendor show I did last weekend wondering if they had arrived yet. So now I get to call her back and say they are ordered and schedule a time to meet up with her and deliver a catalog :-) YEAH! So exciting. Lots of new collections in this catalog just can't wait to share with others. You can view the entire Memory Works catalog online at www.memory-works.com and contact me via email to put in an order to be delivered right to your doorstep no matter where you are :-) Any questions, let me know. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment